After months of promoting the suckling pig, we are happy to inform you that the piglet is on our permanent menu, as many people are start asking for it. Whole tender, juicy, crisp-skinned suckling pig for the family table.
Interesting facts about Sapore roasted suckling pig (Chef’s recipe):
- Our roasted suckling pig is definitely a delicacy. No, it doesn’t taste the same, like the little piglets in Chinese restaurant.
- Roasted Suckling Pig: “Porchetta style”. We marinate the whole pig over night with all herbs, and our secret recipe.
- The suckling pig comes from Vietnam. One suckling pig weighs around 3.5-4kg, the age is 2 to 3 weeks old.
- When the pig arrives at Sapore, we marinate the suckling pig with salt, vinegar, rosemary, sage and garlic for 1 day.
- Transfer the pig to the overlapped baking sheets then lift the whole oven rack and return to the oven so that the pig is in the center.
- After that, we cook the suckling pig 65 degrees for 12 hours. We remove the pig from the oven and leave it outside for 2-3 hours until it is dry.
- Before we serve to the people, we cook for 215 degrees until the skin become very crispy.
Wonder why it was so crunchy at the skin, yet juicy and tender as you chew on the little pig meat? Well, for you to find out.
- RM 368 for 1 whole pig (6 pax); RM 198 for 1/2 portion of the little pig (3 pax)
Call us now to make your reservation at 03-4266 6362.