We are honored as Mr JOSE MARTIN ARIAS, the family business owner of Agroiberica de Pozoblanco – the world premium Jamon Iberico Ham, will be coming to Sapore this Friday to share the real skill of slicing its premium Iberico ham, as well as sharing a good knowledge of its products.
Jamon Iberico Bellota Ham and Wine Pairing
Time and Date: 7pm -9 pm, Friday, 20/10/2017
- Buy 1 glass of Casa Vella D’espiells (Cabernet Sauvignon) Juve & Camps at RM 48++ and free 1 small platter of Bellota Iberico Ham.
- Buy 1 bottle of Casa Vella D’espiells (Cabernet Sauvignon) Juve & Camps at RM 188++ and free 1 big platter(3-5 pax portion) of Jamon Iberico de Bellota, Salshichon, Chorizo, and Lomo.
1) Jamón Ibérico de Bellota, a free-range, acorn-fed version of the ham recognized as the finest ham in the world.
2) Salchichon (sausage)
3) Chorizo (sausage)
4) Lomo (loin)
WINE Characteristics of Casa Vella d’Espiells
Casa Vella d’Espiells is a red wine made in the Penedes by the Juve & Camps winery. The winery is located in San Sadurní d’Anoia, in the region of Alt Penedès (Barcelona). Casa Vella d’Espiells is made from Cabernet Sauvignon (85%) and Merlot (15%).
The grapes come from vineyards over 20 years old at the Mediona House, located in the highlands of Alt Penedès, where the vineyard are at 650 metres of altitude. Casa Vella d’Espiells is aged for 12 months in French and American oak before spending 2 years aging in bottle.
- Sight – Cherry colour with a high layer.
- Nose – Good intensity, aromas of ripe red fruit, with spicy and sweet notes. Mineral and smoky background.
- Taste – Very meaty and tasty, fresh and pleasant step. Tannins and good acidity. Long finish.
JAMON IBERICO BELLOTA HAM – Agroiberica de Pozoblanco: When a tradition of family recipe maintained for more than 40 years comes from the family of MARTIN LOPEZ, a native of Guijuelo. Located in the heart of SIERRA MORENA, in the VALLE DE LOS PEDROCHES, they are dedicated to breeding the best IBERIAN PIGS.
Owning a big nature grass field of breeding of more than 10,000 pigs, Agroibérica de Pozoblanco own farms is located strategically in the towns of Pozoblanco, Cardeña and Bélmez in Spain, providing the best Iberico pig, the final quality control, monitoring the whole transformation processes in their own dryers. With its best nature of holm oaks, cork oaks, and pastures, these have provided a great balance diet for many of the Iberian pigs, making the Spanish ham cured in a perfect way.
Special thanks to Agroiberica de Pozoblanco: http://www.agroibericadepozoblanco.es/
Table booking: +603-42666362