Sapore is honored to be in partnership with Chateau De lafont, one of the finest French Wines from Ditullio and Sons, to host a special wine and suckling pig food pairing. The event details are as per below:
- Event: Château De lafont Wine and Suckling Pig Dinner
- Time & Date: 7pm, Fri 9 Feb 2018.
- Fee: RM268++ for purchase of ONE bottle of Château De lafont 2007 AOC Bergerac and get HALF suckling pig for free. *Those who prefer to buy by glass may buy the vintage classic wine at RM48++ per glass. No suckling pig is availaleb for individual glass purchase.
- Venue: Sapore, 18, Persiaran Ampang, Desa Pahlawan, Ampang, 55000, Kuala Lumpur
- RSVP as limited seats are available: Sean +6017-603 6155
- ABOUT THE WINE
Château De lafont 2007 AOC Bergerac.
Blend of Merlot, Cabernet Franc and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Aged for 12 months in oak barrels and then 4 years in bottle before release. Annual production of 800 case.ROBE: Medium red core with a garnet outer rim progressing towards a slightly tawny edge.
NOSE: Delicate evolved bouquet of forest berries, spices, sweet coffee and aromatic woods.
MOUTH:Medium alcohol, medium tannins, broad refreshing acidity. Evolved and well integrated aromas. Light, balanced and easy-drinking.
- ABOUT Château de Lafont
La Font – ‘Font’ meaning ‘Fountain’ in Old French – was already given to the domain in the XVth century. It was called this way because of its abundant natural water resources.
Château de Lafont’s legacy is now held by Bernard di Tullio, who has restored the domain since the 1980s, a self-own family wine made from our vineyard in Saint-Vivien, a few kilometers east of Saint-Emilion. It is a small A.O.C Bergerac production, affordable and of great quality, made exclusively from the vines surrounding our estate.
- ABOUT SAPORE SUCKLING PIG
Our roasted suckling pig is definitely a delicacy. Roasted Suckling Pig: “Porchetta style”. We marinate the whole pig over night with all herbs, and our secret recipe. Our suckling pig weighs around 3.5-4kg, the age is 2 to 3 weeks old. We marinate the suckling pig with salt, vinegar, rosemary, sage and garlic for 1 day. After that, we cook the suckling pig 65 degrees for 12 hours. We remove the pig from the oven and leave it outside for 2-3 hours until it is dry. Before we serve to the people, we cook for 215 degrees until the skin become very crispy.T&C:
- No takeaway of food is allowed during the event.
- We only sell Château de Lafont on this special event day.