Gin lovers and paella lovers, you gonna get hold of this. As we will be presenting you a special Italian crafted Gin and its partner-in-crime tonics.
Here is the package for Gin and Paella Night 11 May 2018
• RM58++ ( 1 glass of gin + paella for 2 pax)
• Rm 29++ (paella only)
• RM 298++ (1 bottle of gin) Free paella if open bottle in Sapore
Sapore – Italian Spanish Restaurant Bar SPANISH PAELLA
Originally from Valencia in Eastern Spain, Spanish paella started off as a simple rich dishes cooked with chicken, snails, beans, tomatoes and onions. Slowly, we explore few different recipes for Spanish paella. At Sapore, we spend 40 minutes – an hour to cook a big pan of fresh paella.
Introducing 3 types of paella (Pork Iberico, seafood, black squid ink)
GIN AND TONIC PAIRING
We’ll be pairing the gins with the 3 tonic waters.
ABOUT THE GIN – Gin Agricolo
• GIN AGRICOLO Gadan: Deliciously floral Italian gin from the Gin Agricolo range, with waves of citrus blossom, iris and mint joining the classic juniper core.
• GIN AGRICOLO Blagheur: A particularly herbaceous and spicy gin from Italian brand, Gin Agricolo. Expect notes of coriander, cumin and leafy mint.
• GIN AGRICOLO Evra: A fruity variation on the Gin Agricolo recipe, featuring notes of orange peel and raspberry alongside sweet vanilla and spearmint. Great for summer drinks.
ABOUT TONIC WATERS – Fava Bibite Drinks Maker
Fava Bibite is one of Italy’s biggest beverage producer using the best industrial technologies. They produce carbonated drinks, organic drinks, alcoholic beverages based on wine. Their tonic water is the famous choices of Gin producers.
• Superior Italian Tonic: The best Sicilian citrus infusion combined with the precious extract of cinchona bark, explode into exciting citrusy and slightly bittering ﬂavors, giving to this fresh and thirst-quenching drink unique and surprising notes.
• Dry Bitter Tonic Raﬃnata: Exquisite thirst-quenching drink with amiable bitter notes which releases pleasant and fresh citrusy sensations of incomparable taste, made using natural extract of South American cinchona bark.
• Wild Botanical Tonic: From luxuriant Mediterranean bush precious myrtle berries and scented wild Lucan laurel grow, whose natural infusions give this drink unique and distinctive aromatic notes that evoke the caressing breath of sea breeze.
Exclusive Guided Gin Tasting and Pairing by Dr. Alexander Biasutti, the export manager of Gin Agricolo & Fava Bibite.
Make your table booking by calling Sapore at 03-42666362 or make your table booking online through Facebook or website.
POST EVENT PHOTOS & VIDEOS: