Want to give a try to hand-colour a black and white photograph?
Sapore will be hosting Hand-Coloured Photography Workshop by Ignacio happening every Sunday noon on August 2019.
Discover how Ignacio de Juana will help you immerse in his Hand-colouring Photography Workshop. You will learn how to over paint a black and white photograph in colour and take your photo back home.
• Workshop: The Hand-colouring Photography Workshop by Ignacio
• Date: every Sunday on Aug 2019 (4, 11, 18, 25 Aug 2019)
• Time: 1-2:30pm
• Fee: RM120. All materials included: Photo, watercolours, brushes and 1 light drink.
• RSVP: Whatsapp/ contact Ignacio +6010-569 5347 https://wa.me/60105695347
- No art skills required.
- Suitable for kids over 10 years old.
- Learn a new creative technique
- Improve concentration
- Relieve stress
- Relaxing atmosphere
- Finally, you can reveal a little artistic inside you.
- Your personal taste of hand-made art, done by you.
What is hand-coloured photography:
- An osmosis between photography and painting.
- By combining these techniques, the artist transforms the photographic reality into a pictorial reverie. It is a different way of seeing reality.
- Hand colouring allows the painter/ photographer to emotionally re-create photography and put those feelings on paper.
- A possibility of non-negligible expression
About the Teacher/ Artist: Ignacio de Juana Aranzana was born in Madrid in 1963. He used to lead the creative vision to the corporate brands such as Chrysler, Jeep, Rover, Land Rover, Rolls Royce, BMW for many years, before advocating into a travel photographer. Since 2003, Ignacio’s uniqueness is his colored photography workshop, a very original work, osmosis between photography and painting.